We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Just browse through Candle Shopping to the item you desire. To place an order, enter the quantity and then click the Add to Cart button for that item you wish to purchase. At any time you may view or edit the items you have selected by clicking the View Cart/Checkout link at the top of every page. When you are finished shopping you can finalize your order by clicking the Checkout button. Then we guide you through the process of creating an account and making your purchase using the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail within moments of placing your order. It's that simple. If at any time you have trouble with placing your order online, please contact us or call us at (866) 990-4478.
Follow the steps given above to order online. When you get to the Confirm Order page, print out this form rather than clicking on the Submit Order button. Then use one of the following methods to order:
|MAIL:||Circle E Candles
4181 E US Highway 290
Please have your order and a valid credit card ready if ordering by phone. Checks or money orders may be also used when ordering by mail.
If at any time you have trouble with placing your order, please contact us or call us at (866) 990-4478.
Since our company is based in Fredericksburg, Texas, by law, all Texas residents will be automatically charged 6.25% sales tax.
How to Order Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens when I order a Gift Certificate?
- We will send a Circle E Candles Gift Certificate ($20 minimum) to the recipient of your choice. You may have the gift certificate mailed through the US Postal Service or for faster receipt you may have the gift certificate emailed.
- What does 'Update Cart' do?
- When you change the quantity of your item in the shopping cart, this button recalculates the price shown. You don't have to use this button unless you make changes on the cart page.
- What's an address label?
- This is part of our address book feature. It's mainly used so you can recognize addresses you save in your address book.
- Why do you need a billing address?
- It's a security measure. Credit card companies require us to confirm that your billing address is the same as the address for the credit card.
- How do I change my billing address?
- Click on Add a New Address and enter the new address into your address book. You'll be sent back to the billing page and will see your new choice. Click on that selection's radio button to select that address.
- What do you do with all the information I provide?