Circle E Candles offers a variety of flexible payment options that are specifically designed to fit your needs!
We will not ship any items until we receive your payment.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Cash in advance
For customers who do not wish to use a credit card, we also accept pre-payment by check or money order. Simply print the Review Order checkout page and phone, fax or mail it to us:
|MAIL:||Circle E Candles
4181 E US Highway 290
We will not ship any items until your check or money order is cleared and paid in full.
If you have any further questions, please call us at (866) 990-4478, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
All prices on this site are quoted in US dollars.
Payment Options Frequently Asked Questions
- How does one redeem a Gift Certificate?
We offer four easy ways:
1. By logging on to the Circle E Candles website at www.circleecandles.com.
2. By calling (866) 990-4478 with a gift certificate number and complete order form.
3. By Faxing (830) 990-4479 with a gift certificate number and complete order form.
4. By printing the completed Cart page on this web site. Simply browse our online catalog, place items in your cart and when your selection is complete print out the cart page. Then Fax or Mail us the printout along with your gift certificate.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be billed when the order is placed. For the best possible service, include your daytime telephone number in case there are any issues concerning your order.
- Is my credit card safe?
- All your credit card transactions on this site are safe. Learn more by visiting our Safe Shopping section.
- What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- I don't want to pay by credit card. Can I purchase your candles by check?
- If you choose to pay by check or money order, you will need to fax, mail or call in your order.
- Whom do I contact if I have a question?
- Call us at (866) 990-4478, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.