Do you have a question for us? Well, we have an answer for you! We've compiled and grouped some answers to questions we occasionally receive from our customers.
- How can I sell Circle E Candles?
We have extreme pride in our candles and how they are sold is a direct representation of our company. If you own a store, you may qualify to sell our candles by submitting a Wholesaler Application. We have pretty strict guidelines that must be met for you to sell our candles. (Ex: type of store, minimum amount of candles to be sold, store location.) We do not currently approve of retailers who sell only through catalogs, the Internet or by direct sales. In other words, we require you have a retail store location and a Tax ID number.
If you're a merchant that meets these basic requirement, please go to our Wholesaler Application page and fill out the form. Once you submit this form, we will contact you within 3 business days.
- What candle is the best at masking odors?
- All of our candles are well equipped to help with masking odors. We mix only the finest fragrances with the smoothest of waxes to ensure that the fragrance level at the bottom of a Circle E Candle is as strong as it is when the candle is first burned. Some candles may be stronger than others, but they all give out a wonderful smell to help with those pesky odors.
- What's your most popular fragrances?
- Our most popular fragrances change with the season, like everything else! So we've made our most popular fragrances a special category in our candle shopping section! Just click on candle shopping at the top of any page and click on the "Most Popular" link! This is updated frequently, so check often to see if your favorite shows up!
- Is there a proper way to burn Circle E Candles?
- Yes. For best results in burning your candle, keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, allowing the wax pool to extend to the outside rim before extinguishing the flame. Wax has a "memory" so at subsequent burnings, the candle will melt out to the edge and burn evenly. Many of our candles are uniquely designed to allow the candle to set on its lid while burning. Always place on a heat and stain resistant surface. If glass becomes chipped or broken, do not continue to burn. Remove any foreign objects in jar before relighting. Never extinguish by placing the lid on a burning candle. Do not continue to burn when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container. Never leave a burning candle unattended. The seller and/or manufacturer is not responsible for misuse. Now sit back, relax, create that special mood and ENJOY!
- What's the difference between your candles and other brands?
- Circle E Candles puts a lot of love and care into each and every candle we make! We've been doing this for 12 years and we don't ever plan on using anything but the very best in materials. We research long and hard before developing any new fragrance and only use the most intense, aromatic oils possible. We take these fine fragrances and carefully blend them with our special high quality waxes for optimum burn time and fragrance. We then pour them under the strictest guidelines into premium containers to make Circle E Candles. The result of all of this, along with other details that are not overlooked, is the very best candle on the market. We go that extra mile because quite frankly, we enjoy the satisfaction that comes with doing our very best.
- Why do I need to stop using the candle when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container?
- This is a precautionary safety measure for you! Usually when the candle is this low, most of the wax has been used and the candle and the jar glass gets extremely hot. For your safety, don't ever pick up the candle jar when it is lit, especially if it is this low and make sure you place the candle on a heat resistant countertop.
- Do you use lead wicks?
- Circle E Candles does not use lead wicks in any of our candle products. All of our wicks are zinc core wicks and American made. Zinc core wicks have many advantages over 100% cotton wicks. When you blow out the candle, zinc wicks won't submerge as easily as cotton wicks. They are easier to relight and you'll never have to "find" the wick in the wax. Plus, zinc core wicks are 100% environmentally safe!
- What happened to my favorite candle? I can't find it on your website anymore.
- Sometimes we stop creating certain candles because it wasn't a very popular fragrance. So to make room for our new fragrances, we retire that fragrance. Here at Circle E Candles, we are always trying out new, incredible scents. So give a new fragrance a try…maybe it'll be your next favorite candle! (You can see a list of all our candles on our Fragrances Page.)
- Help! I spilled wax on my carpet/tablecloth! How do I remove it?
- When the wax has hardened, gently remove the larger pieces of wax. After you have removed the larger pieces of wax, get a clean paper towel and place it over the wax spill. Using an iron on a low setting, or a blow dryer on its lowest heat setting, warm the paper towel. The wax under the towel will begin to melt and soak up into the towel. Blot the wax and repeat as necessary until wax is removed. We highly recommend consulting the fabric manufacturer's instructions before trying this trick.
- Why do candles fade in color?
- If you place your candle in direct sunlight or it is exposed to strong lights, all candles will fade in color. To keep your candle looking its best, be sure to store your candle in a cool, dry place and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Help! I spilled wax on my wood surface! How do I remove it?
- Follow the instructions for removing wax from fabric/carpet. Be sure to use a dull object when removing the larger chips of wax so you won't ruin your wood finish. Once you warm the paper towel over the wax spill, just wipe away the wax from the surface.
- Candle Safety Tips
We've compiled a list of tips to help you get pure enjoyment from your Circle E Candles. We hope you find them helpful and that you enjoy your candles!
Burning TipsBurn candles only 2 hours at a time for the best candle burn time.
Safety Tips for Container CandlesFor best results in burning your candle, keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, allowing the wax pool to extend to the outside rim before extinguishing the flame. Wax has a "memory" so at subsequent burnings, the candle will melt out to the edge and burn evenly. Many of our candles are uniquely designed to allow the candle to sit on its lid while burning. Always place on a heat- and stain-resistant surface. If glass becomes chipped or broken, do not continue to burn. Remove any foreign objects in jar before relighting. Never extinguish by placing the lid on a burning candle. Do not continue to burn when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container. Never leave a burning candle unattended. The seller and/or manufacturer is not responsible for misuse. Now sit back, relax, create that special mood and ENJOY!
- Do not place candle directly on furniture, fabric or countertops.
- Always place candles on non-porous, flame retardant surfaces.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Never let children play with candles.
- Do not move or tilt a burning candle. Glass containers are hot!
- Do not place a burning candle in a draft.
- Do not continue to burn candle when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container.
- Container candle wicks should trim naturally at about 3/8 inch.
- Always check for cracks, chips or hairline fractures in the glass container, do not burn candles with damaged containers.
- Keep the wax pool clean and free of matches or wick trimmings.
- Before burning a votive candle in our votive glass holder, place a couple of drops of water in holder. After candle is extinguished and cooled, votive should be easier to remove from holder.
How to Order Questions
- What do you do with all the information I provide?
- What happens when I order a Gift Certificate?
- We will send a Circle E Candles Gift Certificate ($20 minimum) to the recipient of your choice. You may have the gift certificate mailed through the US Postal Service or for faster receipt you may have the gift certificate emailed.
- What's an address label?
- This is part of our address book feature. It's mainly used so you can recognize addresses you save in your address book.
- What does 'Update Cart' do?
- When you change the quantity of your item in the shopping cart, this button recalculates the price shown. You don't have to use this button unless you make changes on the cart page.
- Why do you need a billing address?
- It's a security measure. Credit card companies require us to confirm that your billing address is the same as the address for the credit card.
- How do I change my billing address?
- Click on Add a New Address and enter the new address into your address book. You'll be sent back to the billing page and will see your new choice. Click on that selection's radio button to select that address.
Payment Options Questions
- I don't want to pay by credit card. Can I purchase your candles by check?
- If you choose to pay by check or money order, you will need to fax, mail or call in your order.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be billed when the order is placed. For the best possible service, include your daytime telephone number in case there are any issues concerning your order.
- What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Is my credit card safe?
- All your credit card transactions on this site are safe. Learn more by visiting our Safe Shopping section.
- Whom do I contact if I have a question?
- Call us at (866) 990-4478, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- How does one redeem a Gift Certificate?
We offer four easy ways:
1. By logging on to the Circle E Candles website at www.circleecandles.com.
2. By calling (866) 990-4478 with a gift certificate number and complete order form.
3. By Faxing (830) 990-4479 with a gift certificate number and complete order form.
4. By printing the completed Cart page on this web site. Simply browse our online catalog, place items in your cart and when your selection is complete print out the cart page. Then Fax or Mail us the printout along with your gift certificate.
Shipping Information Questions
- When will I receive my order?
- Your candles will leave our distribution center in Fredericksburg, Texas within two business days after you place your order. Based on where you are in the United States, shipping can take anywhere from three to eight business days.
- How do you ship your candles?
- All our candles are shipped by standard shipping in the continental United States. At this time, we do not offer any other shipping options.
- What if I receive a damaged candle?
- Please call us immediately at (866) 990-4478, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (CST) and we will assist you.
- I placed my order during the weekend. When will you process my order?
- We process orders that are placed on the weekends on the following Monday. If you place an order on a holiday, we process the order on the following business day.
- Where can I ship my order?
- We ship to the continental U.S. and it's territories. To ship outside of the United States please call (866) 990-4478, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST to place your order.
- Whom can I contact if I have a question?
- If you have a specific question about your order, please call us at (866) 990-4478, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (CST).
- What do you mean when you say 'business day'?
- Business days are Monday through Friday and do not include holidays.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Sorry, we can not ship to a P.O. Box Address (FedEx will not ship to a P.O. Box).
- Do you ship to military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- Yes. However, packages sent to APO and FPO addresses can not be shipped via FedEx. We must send them instead using the U.S. Postal Service. So, shipping time estimates exclude APO and FPO Boxes. We ship items within 1-2 business days, however expect extreme delivery delays of 5-8 weeks.
- Can I change the shipping address once an order is placed?
- If you act fast! We try to process orders as quickly as possible, so if there is a change, please quickly contact us at (866) 990-4478, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (CST).
Can't find your question? Use the form below.